“A classic made to last”
Our Half Moon Bag is made of vegetable-tanned cow leather. The unique character of vegetable-tanned leather is that the edges shines naturally when burnished with a special leather edge gum and finished with high grade wax. The shine is produced by heat and friction, achieved by continuous burnishing of the edges.
- bag size W23 x H19 x D5cm (inches: W9" x H7.5" x D2")
- 1.8mm thick Genuine vegetable-tanned cow leather
- all leather parts are cut, dyed, stitched and burnished by hand
- adjustable sling strap with solid brass buckle (strap drop 18" - 20")
- brass stud closure
- bare leather interior finish without lining
- fits a long wallet and A6 diary
- carries up to 1kg
Our Half Moon Bag is made of Vegetable-tanned leather. Vegetable-tanned leather is an environmentally friendly leather, tanned using tannins and ingredients found in vegetable matter. Vegetable-tanned leather is known for its natural and rugged appearance and texture. Each piece of hide is unique. It is normal to have slight irregularities of texture, colour and grain. These imperfections add up to the character and originality of the leather. During initial wearings, do take note that our hand dyed leather may rub off on light coloured clothings. The leather will soften upon frequent wearing and it is normal for leather to fade when it ages.