In Art for Charity series, we showcase one-of-a-kind artworks for sale in aid of the Covid-19 pandemic. All proceeds will go to charity.
"No one left behind."
This hand-painted abstract strokes card holder is a limited edition piece. 100% of its proceeds will go to Covid-19 Collective for Orang Asli curated by Epic. (MYR 129 goes to the charity, shipping fee borne by customer.)
Collective OA fundraising and relief efforts aims to supplement the work done by KPLB and JAKOA in Peninsular Malaysia, covering the following activities:
- Ongoing contact with the OA community in order to continue providing aid as and when required
- Outreach to non-gazetted kampungs who may not have received aid
This collective also aims to:
- Serve as a public dashboard for all Orang Asli relief efforts, where anyone and any NGO can register and track ongoing OA-related activities
- Establish and manage an emergency fund which can be accessed by NGOs/Community Champions to reach out to villages that have yet to receive aid
Donate directly: https://www.sedunia.me/oa-collective
This card holder is made to fit all your membership and reward card stash. It's also a perfect sleeve for your apartment access card, touch/tap cards and ID cards. Our FREE hot-stamped monogram comes in gold and silver colour. You can also add an additional MYR 8 for a gift-ready packaging box.
– W11cm x H7cm
– thickness: 2.5mm
– vegetable-tanned cow leather
– hand-stitched with waxed polyester thread
– leather edge is burnished and finished with wax coating
– fits standard business cards, access cards, pass cards and touch/tap cards
– fits up to 10 thick credit cards
– item comes in a gift-ready box packaging
– complimentary initial / name hot stamping in uppercase and lowercase (max 10 characters), kindly leave a remark/message upon order.
This item is made of Vegetable-tanned leather. Vegetable-tanned leather is an environmentally friendly leather, tanned using tannin and ingredients found in vegetable matter. Vegetable-tanned leather is known for its natural and rugged appearance and texture.
Each piece of hide is unique. It is normal to have slight irregularities of texture, colour and grain. These imperfections add up to the character and originality of the leather. During initial wearings, do take note that our hand dyed leather may rub off on light coloured clothing. The leather will soften upon frequent wearing and it is normal for leather to fade when it ages.