Date : 28 March 2020 (Saturday)
Time : 4PM – 6PM
Venue : Pasar Seloka fiesta @ Starling Mall - Event Hall 2, Level 5
Workshop Instructor: Sze Jie, founder of fourjei
Duration: 2 hours
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- Introduction to leather hand-working
- How to use basic leather tools
- Cutting + Binding leather
- Saddle-stitching with a stitching pony
- Finishing a leather article
Tools and materials will be provided. Just come with basic stationery.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING BACK:
A freshly handcrafted Card holder / Pen holder personalised by you!
Not available on this date but want to be in the know?
Notify me when you have upcoming workshops!
Terms and condition:
1. Seat booking is confirmed only upon clearance of full payment.
2. Should there be any case where participants cannot make it to the scheduled date, participants are allowed to find someone for replacement (3 days prior notice). Take note that booking fee is not refundable.
3. Be sure to come on time on workshop day. We allow 15 minutes grace period.