This is a pre-order item.
Item is made upon order and will be delivered in 7 working days.
Gift-ready box packaging.
We pack your orders in a way that it's ready to be given to the recipient of your gift. No invoices or prices shown. You can also add a personal touch with a message card along with your order.
– Small: 210 x 105 x 18mm
– Medium: 210 x 165 x 15mm
– Large: 270 x 195 x 18mm
– vegetable-tanned bison leather
– approximately 1.6mm thick
– fully handmade using wet-formed technique where leather is wet and set in a mould, and dried naturally
– leather edge is burnished and finished with wax coating
– each tray is polished and sprayed with a waterproofing layer
– for storage of keys, phones, wallets, watches, stationery and wearable accessories
– best displayed on console table or valet area, working desk or beside table
– complimentary initial / name stamping in uppercase (max 10 characters), kindly leave a remark/message upon order.
– item comes in a gift-ready packaging box
Orders will be delivered in June 2020. For scheduled delivery (i.e on Father's Day week), kindly leave a message at the 'remark' section upon order.
Each individual tray is an artisanal product
Each individual trays are handmade using wet-form technique that can only be done on vegetable-tanned leather because of its stretchability and ability to retain its shape when moulded. The thickness and the density of the leather must be carefully considered so that the collar of the tray can be wet-moulded easily and yet stays firm after the drying process. It takes about 20 hours for the entire process - from moulding and drying to trimming and finishing the edges.
This item is made of Vegetable-tanned leather. Vegetable-tanned leather is an environmentally friendly leather, tanned using tannin and ingredients found in vegetable matter. Vegetable-tanned leather is known for its natural and rugged appearance and texture.
Each piece of hide is unique. It is normal to have slight irregularities of texture, colour and grain. These imperfections add up to the character and originality of the leather. During initial wearings, do take note that our hand dyed leather may rub off on light coloured clothing. The leather will soften upon frequent wearing and it is normal for leather to fade when it ages.