Our Leather Passport Holder perhaps, is the perfect gift for a frequent flyer.
Exclusively designed and tailor made to fit a standard passport and your travel essentials.
Made of hand cut and dyed Vegetable Tanned Leather,
our passport holders are hand-stitched with waxed polyester thread. The edges are manually burnished using natural tragacanth gum and finished with bees wax coating for water resistance character.
On the inside: 2 card slots and 1 boarding pass pocket.
For convenience, the height of the passport holder was purposefully made shorter so that your boarding pass sticks out, yet secured by the grip of the leather pocket.
– size of passport holder: 107mm x 145 mm
– 100 % genuine vegetable-tanned cow leather
– fits a standard passport (including German Passport: 95 x 130mm)
– 2 card slots and 1 boarding pass pocket
– free initial/name stamping in capital letter (max. 12 characters), kindly leave a remark/message upon order.
– comes with a complimentary dust bag and box
– gift-ready package
This item is made of Vegetable-tanned leather. Vegetable-tanned leather is an environmentally friendly leather, tanned using tannin and ingredients found in vegetable matter. Vegetable-tanned leather is known for its natural and rugged appearance and texture.
Each piece of hide is unique. It is normal to have slight irregularities of texture, colour and grain. These imperfections add up to the character and originality of the leather. During initial wearings, do take note that our hand dyed leather may rub off on light coloured clothing. The leather will soften upon frequent wearing and it is normal for leather to fade when it ages.