“A classic made to last”
Here's one of our favourite flagship design loved by many. Our Half Moon Bag is fully handmade with vegetable-tanned cow leather. If you love leather patina and how leather smells and gets seasoned in time, this is the type of material to go for. The longer you wear the bag, the softer and shinier it becomes.
- cm: W23 x H19 x D5cm
- inches: W9" x H7.5" x D2"
- Tan brown
Material & built
- Vegetable-tanned buffalo leather
- all leather parts are cut, dyed, stitched and burnished by hand
- the edges are burnished with a special leather edge gum and finished with beeswax for extra waterproofing and protection.
- 1 main bag compartment and 1 back pocket
- adjustable sling strap with solid brass buckle (strap drop 18" - 20")
- brass stud closure
- perfect as a chic day bag
- convenient cross sling bag for ladies
- fits a long wallet, A6 diary, mini foldable umbrella.
- carries up to 1kg
Our Half Moon Bag is made of Vegetable-tanned leather. Vegetable-tanned leather is an environmentally friendly leather, tanned using tannins and ingredients found in vegetable matter. Vegetable-tanned leather is known for its natural and rugged appearance and texture. Each piece of hide is unique. It is normal to have slight irregularities of texture, colour and grain. These imperfections add up to the character and originality of the leather. During initial wearings, do take note that our hand dyed leather may rub off on light coloured clothing. The leather will soften upon frequent wearing and it is normal for leather to fade when it ages.