The personal data we collect.
Personal Data provided by you. From the point of registration of your account with our Website, we will collect and process your personal data, such as your name, email address, postal address, phone number, and any other information you provide to us voluntarily.
This includes information you disclose in our:
- account registration forms;
- newsletter subscription form;
- checkout page while purchasing on our Website;
- messaging platforms (e.g. Facebook Messenger, Instagram direct message and via email)
Personal Data collected by us. Personal Data provided by you. From the point of registration of your account with our Website, we will collect and process your personal data, such as your name, email address, postal address, phone number, and any other information you provide to us voluntarily.
[Cookies are a text file placed into the memory of your computer that may enable us to identify you and collect information such as the date and time of access, the URL of other webpages being or previously accessed by your browser, during your visit to our Website. Registration for and use of an account on our website will require cookies to be enabled for account authentication purposes.]
You can choose to disable cookies through your browser settings, although this may limit certain functionality of the Site.
We may also collect non-personal information about your interaction with our Site. This includes your IP address, browser type, operating system, the pages you visit, and the referring URL.
What we use your personal data for.
We only use and process your Personal Data for purposes relating to our services:
- To process your request for our services and products;
- To communicate with you (troubleshooting purposes or customer support);
- To send you promotional materials and updates;
- To carry out internal market analysis and research, and customer profiling to gauge market trends;
- Or internal administrative purposes;
- To send you information, updates or other materials on our products or services, upcoming events or promotions which may interest you; and
- To provide information to regulatory and governmental authorities or other persons in compliance with its obligations under law.
Disclosure to Third Parties.
Save as set out below, we do not sell or rent, and do not otherwise share your Personal Data with any third party.
We engage other companies, service providers and individuals to perform certain functions on its behalf and to administer and give effect to commercial transactions. Consequently, we may provide access to or disclose your Personal Data to such persons as those listed below (not exhaustive):
- Our logistic partners (e.g. courier service providers, on-demand delivery providers);
- Banks and financial institutions (including credit card payment processors);
- Professional advisors and external auditors;
- Regulatory and governmental authorities to comply with legal and governmental requirements.
Our Site may contain links to third-party websites or services. Please note that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of these websites. We recommend that you review their privacy policies before providing any personal information.
Your rights to Access and Correction.
You can request to see your Personal Data and, if the Personal Data is inaccurate, you can request that we update it. You may do so by sending an email to us at [email protected]. Please allow us reasonable time to respond and effect any change.
Withdrawing or Limiting Consent.
If you choose not to furnish any mandatory Personal Data requested or wish to withdraw your consent or significantly limit the processing of your Personal Data, you agree that we may be unable to process your Personal Data, and any corresponding services may be curtailed. When you do so, you acknowledge that we will not be liable for any losses which you suffer as a result of your own action.
If you have any questions about these terms, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected] .