“MADE TO LAST.”
Our Money Clip Wallet is 100% handcrafted and made of vegetable-tanned cow leather. The unique character of vegetable-tanned leather is that the edges shines naturally when burnished with a special leather edge gum and finished with high grade wax. The shine is produced by heat and friction, achieved by continuous burnishing of the edges.
– size W11.2cm x H8.4cm (inches: W4.5″ x H3.25″)
– 6 card slots for credit cards
– spring metal clip for notes
– approx 8mm thick when closed with 6 cards loaded
– made with American vegetable-tanned cow leather
– 100% hand-crafted and hand-stitched with waxed polyester thread
– leather edges are hand burnished and finished with bees wax
– initial stamping/debossing upon request
– colour options: Classic Brown / Jet Black (actual colour may vary)
– gift ready, comes in a box
Our Money Clip Wallet is made of Vegetable-tanned leather. Vegetable-tanned leather is an environmentally friendly leather, tanned using tannins and ingredients found in vegetable matter. Vegetable-tanned leather is known for its natural and rugged appearance and texture. Each piece of hide is unique. It is normal to have slight irregularities of texture, colour and grain. These imperfections add up to the character and originality of the leather. During initial wearings, do take note that our hand dyed leather may rub off on light coloured clothing. The leather will soften upon frequent wearing and it is normal for leather to fade when it ages.
Read more about our leather care here